Saturday 7 April 2012

All change at Manchester Craft & Design Centre

Manchester Craft & Design Centre


Much has happened these past few months, all starting with my husband being taken into hospital before Christmas. Luckily he is fine and back at work, but the last 4 months have flown by in a bit of a blur. 

The Crafts Council UK Hothouse programme drew to a close, although I am now privileged to be working with my Hothouse Mentor Yvonne Kulawgowski and Hothouse Buddy Marianne Anderson. This week I moved out of Studio 21, Designers Eclectic and my work will now have a new home next door in Studio 22, Manchester Craft & Design Centre. I also have 2 exhibitions and the Contemporary Craft Fair, Devon to create work for, all of which are happening in June 2012!

First up is a ring to celebrate Manchester Craft & Design Centre's 30th Anniversary - "Past, Present & Future Makers Celebrate 30 Years at Manchester Craft & Design Centre". This will run alongside the "Collecting History" exhibition (lead curating Artist Lucy Harvey), from 28 April 2012 to 30 June 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment